Tuesday 20 September 2016

Corrupt Bed Bath and Beyond Toronto Manager's Conspiracy & Harassment of Major Nourhaghighi in Store at 382 Yonge St

Autobiography
In the Holy Name of Iran
Major, Keyvan, Nourhaghighi
IranianSeniorFighter Pilot
Tortured numerously by Toronto Police
Major's GaleriePoetryMeydodyObe
Corrupt Canadian Physicians and Hospitals

Major Nourhaghighi Encyclopedia 2016

Corrupt Bed Bath and Beyond
Manager's Toronto Conspiracy


Salam IslamImam AliErfan-Sufi-RumiSport
Canadian Corrupt Judges & Crown Lawyers,
Canadian Corrupt  Lawyers Police & Pilots
ArchitectsBankers,  Physicians & Owners
Canadian &  Persian Counter-Dictionary
Conseil de la magistrature du Quebec

Corrupt Canadian Judicial Council
Corrupt Ontario Judicial Council
Queen&Corruption in Canada
Major's SelectionsArticles
Victims of Police Brutality
Toxic Mould in Condo
O'Canada! Land of Frauds
Canadian Constructive Industry


Since September 2003, the American & Canadian
Officials at Custom in Canadian Borders are involved in
Conspiracy against Major Nourhaghighi
by violating all his Civil Rights
bu unlawfully denying his
entry to USA


Who Are these Motherucker Bastards?
They Are:
Steven H. Temares American businessperson who is the Chief Executive Officer of
 Bed Bath & Beyond,
 a national chain of domestic merchandise retail stores
in both the United States and Canada.

 

Corrupt Warren Eisenberg (BBB Co-Chairman)

Corrupt Leonard Feinstein (Co-Chairman)
July 1990 to 20 Sept 2016
Canadian Counter-Dictionary, and Human Rights' Violations in Canada
A   B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z


A Brief of a back ground and case:
Our Lord of Law, Major Nourhaghighi, the brave Iranian Fighter Pilot, was successful to arrest a large number of MAFIA involving in Fraud in Condominium, Prostitution, Drug & Conspiracy in Justice System such as countless Judges, Lawyers, Police, Prosecutors, Private Securities, and Bankers in particular Down Town Toronto Malls ( hereinafter Corrupt Judges & Lawyers) , where he lives in last 27 years.

As the result a large numbers of Police Constable, Judges, Lawyers, and Court Clerks were arrested or lost their Jobs, ending that the Corrupt Judges & Lawyers targeted Major with Malicious Prosecution, wrongful imprisonment, assault and torture; suspension of all his occupational licenses, taking his business and not allowing to have any kind of income, suspending all his insurance contracts and membership with University of Toronto, and other wrong and crimes, such as targeting him with malice and interception in ALL STORES and MALLS by " corrupt Members of community Watich and Securities in Malls and Banks".    

A Brief of Case:
The Corrupt Private Security's Managers at College Park, Eaton Cntre and Cineplex at Downtown Toronto, have all Major Nourhaghighi's Information, including his Pictures. As soon as, Major is in the College Street; the corrupt agents in his Condominium informing the corrupt Manager of Community Watch; and he immediately sending a grope of poor people who are unemployed and receiving Government's Welfare, to intercept Major by their Old Vehicles, usually two or three guys, mostly Asians, few Back, Pakistani, and while Canadian mostly having British or Irish background. The latest guys, are good in intercepting with bicycles or walking. In last 27 years, a large numbers of these guys suffered serious injuries, after Major used " Self Defense" to protect himself; like Protegees Corrupt Agent Rui 
GREGORIO, Offender who suffered Over 100,000.00 when attacked Major with his Partner. They were both Professional Boxer  and after assault and serious injuries tried to escape, but Major whose face and body was full of bloods, chased them and several times hit their car to force them to stop... see details at GREGORIO, Offender Rui   


The following Document #1 contains Confirmation of Major Nourhaghighi's Complaint against BBB in Toronto: 


Attention; Warren Eisenberg (Co-Chairman) 
Leonard Feinstein (Co-Chairman)
Steven H. Temares (CEO)
Arthur Stark (President)
Dear US BBB President:
This is a serious compliant against professional misconduct of your stores in Toronto.
Today,27 Aug from about 8pm -8:45 I went to Store # 2032 at 382 Yonge st to buy few items. However I saw everywhere I was going a Dark Skin Female Manger, two While Female Staffs one about 180 lbs  with Loud Pager&  While MALE Staff with Glasses, were  walking continuously around me & watching me.
Thus I was unable to concentrate & JUST bought 2 Wamsutta Mates for $109.59 Invoice#14942 @Cashier#1.
I saw Manager was standing beside Cashier #1 and she left as soon as I paid. 

After I left the store, I was so upset from their rude manner and I returned to store Complain and I talked with the same Manager 
She was very rude and has proven to me with her manner that she told staff to chase me at Store and in reply said "What do you mean? No one is chasing you" and she left immediately. While she was walking away I told her that I would write review in the Internet and will file a complaint, that she didn't reply. I saw SAME Male Staff at the door and he had a bad look at me 
I came to street & walked but I felt I can't use these Mates with all these bad memories. So, I returned to store for second time to Return the Items; as I can never use them with ALL these kinds of harassment and extremely poor behavior of all staffs and Manage .
TAKE NOTICE  that a Lawsuit in Canada is too expensive and Lawyers are very dishonest that may charge you Over Million Dollar for Costs

Major Keyvan Nourhaghighi


The Hackers hired by the Canadian Government and said Corrupt Judges and Lawyers, have trespassed Major Nourhaghighi's Access to Internet and Did Not Allow His Complaint Be Filed with the Canadian CEO. 


The following Document #2 contains Confirmation of Major Nourhaghighi's Complaint against BBB in Toronto: 
I tried to make the following complaint to you from your site; but it was too disturbing and did not give conformation so I made to to Steven H. Temares (CEO) Arthur Stark (President) in USA and they send the following confirmation.
Thank you, we appreciate you as a customer. Your email correspondence has been submitted to our Customer Service Center. You should receive a response within 12-24 hours. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please visit your neighborhood store or contact us @ 1-800-GO-BEYOND. Thank you for shopping with Bed Bath & Beyond.

Major Keyvan Nourhaghighi


AS the Result, Major was successful to break the Hackers Malicious Codes and File the Complaint Directly with CEO in US.


 
Thanks again contacting us!  Feel free to email us again if we can be of any further assistance.
Subject
Complain against Rude Manager & Staff of Store 2032

Response By Email (Ofelia) (08/28/2016 08:20 AM)
Hello Major Keyvan Nourhaghighi,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We pride ourselves in diligently pursuing the satisfaction of our customers and we hope we can help to resolve this issue. 

You will be contacted by the Store Manager or District Manager within 24 - 48 business hours. If you prefer to be contacted via telephone, please email us back with your contact number and a convenient time to call.

Our records indicate you also followed up with two additional emails after submitting this original complaint. Please note, since all the emails relate to the same incident we have submitted them only one time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. If we can be of any further assistance to you, you can reply to this email or call 1-800-GO BEYOND® (1-800-462-3966).

Sincerely,

Ofelia
Customer Service
Bed Bath & Beyond Canada
1-800-GO BEYOND® (1-800-462-3966)
Customer By CSS Email (Major Keyvan Nourhaghighi) (08/27/2016 11:17 PM)
hi, today,27, Aug from about 8pm -8:45 I visited Store 2032 at 382 Yonge st
to buy few items. However, I saw everywhere I was going the Store Manger,
Dark S Female dark skin a While Female Staff about 180 lbs, a While MALE
Staff with Glasses, were walking continuously around me and watching with
rude manner.with loud Pager

Thus I was unable to concentrate & JUST bought Wamsutta Mates for $109.59
Invoice#14942 @Cashier#1.

I saw the Manager was standing beside Cashier #1 and left.
After I paid, I left the store, but I was so upset and I returned to store
and I talked with the Manager. She was very rude & it was clear that she
told staff to chase me at Store and in reply said "What do you mean? No one
is chasing you" and she left immediately. While she was walking away I told
her that I would write review in the Internet and will file a complaint,
that she didn't reply. I saw SAME Male Staff at the door and he had a bad
look at me
I came to street and walked a block. I felt I can't use these Mates with
all these bad memories. So, I returned to store for second time to Return
them; that I saw they just closed

I am not sure what action you are really going to take. However, I make
sure the Headquarter of Bed & Bath in USA receive a copy of this Complain
and they learn what kind of poor and insinuative services you are providing
in Canada.

I also will ask this complain be posted in the Internet that other Canadian
be informed of professional. misconduct of your staff

I send my complaint via the following link but I did not get confirmation
I believe you site has error:

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/selfservice/contact_us.jsp?_requestid=
*346297*

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/selfservice/contact_us.jsp?_requestid=
*346451*


However, just AFTER, I filed my complaints with the CEOs in USA. The Canadian Manger Gerg Dyer replied to Major. 

Major Keyvan Nourhaghighi
Question Reference # 160827-002925
Date Created: 08/27/2016 11:17 PM
Date Last Updated: 08/28/2016 08:20 AM
Status: Solved

Experience in Bed Bath and Beyond in downtown Toronto 
Inbox

Greg.Dyer@bedbath.com
Aug 29

to me 
Dear Mr. Nourhaghighi 

My name is Greg Dyer and I oversee Bed Bath & Beyond Operations in Canada. 
I received a copy of you concerns from our corporate office.  I apologize for any 
lack of comfort that you felt while shopping in our store.  We are looking into all 
of your concerns and are taking your concerns very seriously. 

If you would like to discuss further please email the phone number and best time to 
contact you and I will call you.  If you would prefer you can reach me at 604-904-1118 
or on my cell at 908-419-3057 at your convenience. 

Sincerely, 
Greg Dyer
"------------------------------------------------------ CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof. Thank you for your compliance."

  ­­ 

No comments:

Post a Comment